Monday, April 11, 2011

Paint Time Baby!!

To say the least, I have been a complete slacker with updating this blog recently!! So, I dedicate this update to Annie and Rozzie (now please quit sending me text and FB messages to update the blog).

Since the last post, we have made great progress. Thanks to our wonderful painter Clifford, the outside painting is almost completely finished. We are still waiting for the wood siding to be put on the back side of the house, once that is done the outside will be 100%   finished...WOOOOHOOOO!!! For the past four weeks, we have continued to sand and clean the interior walls to prep for paint. I am so excited to tell you that we (well, Steven because I had to work this weekend) started to prime our walls. Words cannot even begin to tell you how excited that makes me. I am so OVER sanding freaking walls that I have almost had a mental breakdown over it!!! So all of you that have told me you like to paint, it is your time to shine. Anytime you want to help, just stop on by. Josh Black and his girlfriend stopped by to check out the house when they were in town recently, so of course I had him play a little. I was in my glory sitting in a rocking chair on the front porch listening to him play!!

Our plan now is to continue to prime and paint. Our rough in plumbing and electrical have passed, so hopefully soon I will have pictures of my bathroom soon!! We have big plans to have this house move-in ready by the end of May...OH MY!!!!!


Back of house waiting for siding and paint









Annie, Ayisha, and Rozzie picked out the colors for our pantry and painted while they were home for Spring Break...




Not so sure the girls understood what blue painter's tape is for!!!!
Walls in office prior to primer...
Walls after primer :) :) :) :)

1 comment:

  1. The house is looking GREAT!! We need to get together, I love old farm houses!!

    ReplyDelete